Xpresso System Presets: Advanced
- In Cylinder: Trigger animation when an object enters the space of a Cylinder
- GetNearestPoint: Calculate the distance between a point and the center of another object
- GetNearestPointOnSpline: Find the nearest point on a segmented spline
- Follow Spline: Using a spline's animation to trigger animation with no keyframes.
Xpresso System Presets: Calculations
- Soft Target and Target: Works similar to the Target Tag when one object eyes another
- Vector Transition: Move an object between to vectors in space
- Trigger Distance: Trigger an event based on the distance of two objects
- Angle Distance: Drive an animation based on the difference in angles between two parameters
Xpresso System Presets: General
- Action Timer & Time Control: Animation is triggered by time through a start and stop frame in the timeline. (Action Timer is a C.O.F.F.E.E. script wrapped in a node)
- Rotate: Easily animate and offset rotation values.
- Random Integer: Gives a whole number to control all sorts of animation. Input this into other nodes for results. Basically the opposite of a Constant Xpresso Node.